Terms and Conditions
Please find detailed below the terms and conditions relating to your use of www.binarybotanical.com.
Deliveries and returns
We currently deliver to mainland UK only. Your order will be delivered within 5 working days of being despatched by us.
You may cancel your order at any time up to 7 days from the day after the date you receive your order, provided the goods are unopened and intact and returned to us in good condition.
In order to cancel your order please notify us by email on email@example.com or in writing to 44 Guildford Rd, West End, Woking GU24 9PW. We will reimburse the price of your item within 28 days from the date you notify us of the cancellation.
In the unlikely event that you wish or have cause to return an item to us please note that you are responsible for the cost of the return unless it was sent in error or was damaged when you received it.
Please notify us immediately by email if you receive damaged items firstname.lastname@example.org
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please return items to the address below:
44 Guildford Road,
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out within. The terms and conditions apply to all orders placed using this website www.binarybotanical.com. These do not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions by making changes to this page.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions prior to placing an order, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
We will not sell age restricted products to anyone who isn’t 18 years old or over. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you are buying as a gift the recipient must also be at least 18 years old.
If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the product cannot produce appropriate ID our couriers will not be able to leave the products. Once they have been delivered according to your instructions this becomes the recipient’s responsibility.
Prices and payment
The prices quoted are in pounds sterling and may be bottle or case as marked. The prices include VAT at the applicable rate. All delivery charges are additional.
We make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. In the unlikely event that they are incorrect we will give you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order.
Promotional codes and vouchers
WIN £50 OFF YOUR WEEKLY SHOP WITH CHEEKY PS & BINARY, Christmas 2020
- Purchase either a Cheeky Ps or binary botanical in a participating Sainsbury’s store minimum purchase is £1
- Snap a picture of your purchase and tag both brands on social media and tag @cheeky.ps and @binarybotanical on Instagram or Facebook (or both!), or if your account is set to Private, send us your pics on DM
- Share the post on your social feed tagging @cheeky.ps and @binarybotanical for an additional entry
- Unlimited entries –each tag on social media is an entry
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- Winners will be selected across Binary Botanical and Cheeky Ps Instagram and Facebook
- The winner will be determined by a draw for every 50 entries received
- The Winner will be notified by public announcement by binary botanical and Cheeky Ps on Instagram and Facebook
- The winner must retain proof of purchase to claim the prize of £50 weekly shop
- The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
- An equivalent donation will be made to the closest local Trussell Trust Food bank where the product was purchased
- GLB reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- GLB reserves the right not to publish or not to reward the photos that can be considered ethically or morally problematic.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Competition ends on the date specified on the social media post, winners will be notified by direct message
- If the selected winner does not respond within a week or is unable to provide proof of purchase- a new winner will be selected
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
Social Media Giveaways:
The prize is as stated on social media
No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
Binary Botanical reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Winners will be selected across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Newsletters as appropriate for the competition
The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
Competition ends on the date specified on the social media post, winners will be notified by direct message
- If the selected winner does not respond within a week – a new winner will be selected
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
Offer codes are applied to the value of the order, excluding delivery costs and are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
The offer code must be entered in to the Voucher Code field on the basket page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order
- Unless stated discounts cannot be combined and only one offer can be applied to any order
Please see the delivery link at the foot of our home page for details regarding delivery and returns.
Registering your account
Registering an account with is optional. This speeds up the order process. Should you choose to register an account you are responsible for preventing unauthorised access to and use of your account. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to keep your account secure. You can do this by maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and notifying us immediately if you believe that personal details such as username and password have become known to someone else.
When registering your account please ensure that all details are correct and notify us immediately of any changes to your details.
We are confident that your goods will arrive in perfect condition. Should this not be the case please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please contact us by calling 020 3290 0260 or email email@example.com
All intellectual property contained within this website are the sole property of Good Living Brew Co.
Governing Law and waiver
These terms and conditions are governed and written in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If we breach our terms and conditions and we take no action with regard to that breach, we shall still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.